Educational, Programs, Events and Activities
Exciting educational programs are available for children from pre-school through high school at the Hiller Aviation Museum. Schools and Scouts can receive discounted Museum admission along with tours and programs developed for their needs. Individual children may be enrolled for special public hands-on programs held after-school, on weekends and holidays, and during the summer. Check out the program links below for complete information on the Museumís growing selection of educational programs for children of all ages.
- Aero Design Challenge on November 1, 2014, launches students into the invention design process to design, test and present an innovative prototype for a new aerospace technology.
- Aviation Camp Week long Fall and Winter day camps for Grades K through 6.
- Field Trips for K-12 schools, pre-school groups and home schoolers.
- Library open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and select weekend days.
- Outreach brings hands-on education programs to your school or school-related function.
- Scout Programs including group tours and Merit Badge/Interest Patch programs.
- Soar with Books offers reading time, a tour and craft projects for ages 3-5 the fourth Saturday of each month.